- Wed 10th Jul 2019, 7pm – 9:30pm
- 8 Mackintosh Lane, London, UK
- Facebook event
- Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intimacy and Freedom
Join Conor Cregg in an evening of shared enquiry and discovery on the theme 'Intimacy and Freedom'. Conor is a psychologist and has trained in holistic counselling. He has been leading men's work for a number of years. He works as a coach, facilitator in corporate environments and recently has been delivering retreats training yoga teachers here and in India to bring inquiry and process work into their yoga practice.
~ ABOUT THE PSYCHEDELIC SOCIETY'S MEN'S CIRCLE ~
It’s clear that the images of adult manhood given by the popular culture are worn out - a man cannot depend on them. As many men have been figuring out, the models that men have been taught to live by do not actually work in real life.
This is a gathering for psychedelic creatures who identify as men to explore together what a man is or could be in our times.
Over the coming year, we will explore our experience of manhood including:
- Opportunities to drop the mask and connect with other men authentically and vulnerably
- Learning to be as comfortable in our bodies as we are in our heads
- Explore our relationship to the Feminine (Yin) and Masculine (Yang) both inside and outside of ourselves.
- Explore to the Archetypes of the King, Warrior, Lover and Magician.
- Help and challenge each-other to show up in the world more fully – a sons, fathers, brothers, lovers, friends and allies.
We especially welcome transgender men and non-binary humans who were assigned male at birth.
Please note that we can not arrange refunds or exchanges. We do welcome swapping or reselling your tickets with people you know or via Ticket Swap: https://www.ticketswap.uk/location/the-psychedelic-society/146580
This event is hosted by the Psychedelic Society. We aim to shift the public perception of psychedelics and strengthen the global psychedelic community through hosting a regular programme of events including talks, workshops, meditations, gong baths and dance. For more information check out our website - https://psychedelicsociety.org.uk