Psychedelic Experience Retreat: October 9-13 (5-day)
- Wed 9th Oct 2019, 3:30pm – Sun 13th Oct 2019, 3:30pm
- Netherlands (less than 2 hours from Amsterdam)
- Enquiries to email@example.com
Join us for a 5-day retreat in The Netherlands to experience psilocybin truffles in a safe, ceremonial setting, with a focus on preparation, navigation and integration of the psychedelic experience, along with many other complementary practices over the course of the retreat.
Tickets: High-income, standard and low-income tickets are based on self-selection and trust. We have opted for this model because it is important to us to make this experience accessible for as many people as possible.
Here is some guidance to help you choose your price.
- If you are unemployed, a student, earn at the minimum wage level and don’t have any savings, please choose a low income ticket. Please be mindful that if you buy a low income ticket but do not actually fall into this income bracket, you are taking away the opportunity for someone who cannot afford it. We hope you understand.
- If you earn a regular standard wage, please choose standard income. This will depend on the place you live and its associated cost of living. For example, in London this would mean earning between £24 - 35k per year.
- If you earn more than £35k per year or can otherwise afford a high income ticket, please choose this ticket. Know that the extra money gained from the high income tickets allows us to offer lower income tickets for those who are not otherwise able to amass the funds to pay for such an experience.
- Non-binary tickets: If you identify as non-binary and would like to purchase a ticket, please contact the email address given and we will happily create a ticket for you and provide you with suitable sleeping arrangements.
Private rooms: Please note that if you can afford to pay for a private room supplement, then you don't fall into the low income category, so we discourage anyone from buying a low income ticket + private room supplement. If you have a low income but have special needs, please get in touch with us directly.”
Purchasing the truffles: We will meet in central Amsterdam to purchase the truffles together before getting in the shared coach to the venue.
Shared coach: The venue is in a rural location, so we advise everyone to book the shared coach for ease of getting there. It’s nice to travel with the group to the venue, and because it’s more cost-effective and less hassle than booking a train+taxi individually or driving a rental car. We suggest you book this at the same time as booking your place.