In response to these troubling times, this circle will focus on how crises can be catalysts for deep transformation.
While honouring the loss taking place in the collective and for all of us individually, we will also enquire into the ways in which the radical changes afoot may be inviting us to step up and step into a new way of being.
- We will open with a brief meditation and check in
- There will be opportunity to share what you’re struggling with in this moment
- I will share an old story about the dance between the forces of creation, maintenance and destruction
- We’ll consider what we see collapsing and being revived on the world stage
- I’ll guide you deep within through an imaginative meditation
- You’ll reflect on what may be emerging for you as your normal patterns are disrupted
- We’ll share our reflections and consider next steps for taking our insights into the world
We will be meeting online via zoom. Check your email for an invite on the day...
About the Facilitator:
Bonny is a psychosynthesis coach. Drawing on her long-term study and practise of Vedic meditation and philosophy and her extensive research into the patterns and processes of human transformation, she facilitates deep enquiry that increases self-awareness and assists in working through blockages, managing change and creating new possibilities. For more information visit soul-beam.com.
Psychosynthesis is a sacred psychology which recognises the expression of soul in the world as one of the primary driving forces in the unfolding of a life. For more into visit psychosynthesis.org.
About Psychedelic Women's Circle
Psychedelic Women's Circle was founded in 2017 by Gaia Harvey Jackson, facilitator, artist and ceremonialist. It is a space for femme flavoured or identifying people interested in personal and collective transformation. A community of like minded souls coming together to support and celebrate existence.
Psychedelics can help us to open our minds, heal and grow through the re-patterning of our behaviours. The aim of the Women's Circle is to create a space with similar opportunities for opening, healing and growth, without the use of psychedelic substances.
We do this through embodied practices such as meditation, voice work , dance and movement, emotional release, play, tantric techniques and ritual which can transport us into altered states of consciousness where transformation can occur.
IT IS TIME TO STEP INTO A NEW STORY OF WOMANHOOD, ONE WHICH ALLOWS OUR MOST VIBRANT, EMPOWERED SELVES TO EMERGE.
— For enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org
— Did you know that members of the Psychedelic Society get 10% off all our events? Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community!