Psychedelic Experience Retreat: Feb 13 - 16 (Returners 4-day)
- Thu 13th Feb 2020, 3pm – Sun 16th Feb 2020, 3:30pm
- Wapserveen, Netherlands
- Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a 4 day Returners Retreat to dive deeper into experiencing psilocybin truffles. We offer the opportunity to experience psilocybin in a safe, ceremonial setting, with a focus on preparation, navigation and integration of the psychedelic experience, along with many other complementary practices over the course of the retreat. Many of our participants wish to return to our idyllic setting, in an intimate group context and explore what we offer even further.
Please note this retreat is for those who have attended a retreat with us before. If this will be your first time on our retreats please choose a different date.
You do not need to re-apply in order to attend. However, please let us know if you are on new medications or if any major life events have occurred.
Tickets: High-income, standard and low-income tickets are based on self-selection and trust. We have opted for this model because it is important to us to make this experience accessible for as many people as possible.
Here is some guidance to help you choose your price.
- If you are unemployed, a student, earn at the minimum wage level and don’t have any savings, please choose a low income ticket. Please be mindful that if you buy a low income ticket but do not actually fall into this income bracket, you are taking away the opportunity for someone who cannot afford it. We hope you understand.
- If you earn a regular standard wage, please choose standard income. This will depend on the place you live and its associated cost of living. For example, in London this would mean earning between £24 - 35k per year.
- If you earn more than £35k per year or can otherwise afford a high income ticket, please choose this ticket. Know that the extra money gained from the high income tickets allows us to offer lower income tickets for those who are not otherwise able to amass the funds to pay for such an experience.
Non-binary tickets: We warmly welcome all gender identities. If you identify as non-binary and would like to purchase a ticket, please contact the email address given and we will happily create a ticket for you and provide you with suitable sleeping arrangements.
Private rooms: Please note that if you can afford to pay for a private room supplement, then you don't fall into the low income category, so we discourage anyone from buying a low income ticket + private room supplement. If you have a low income but have special needs, please get in touch with us directly.
Travel logistics and purchasing the truffles: Once you have booked onto the retreat, you will receive more detailed instructions but here are the basics about travel..
Arrival day. One of the facilitators will meet you at Kokopelli (Warmoesstraat 12 in Amsterdam, 5 min walk from Amsterdam Central train station), one of our favourite 'smart shops' (licensed to sell truffles), at 15h, to help you with the purchase of truffles. Afterwards the group will take the shared coach to the venue. If you wish, you can also make your own way to the venue, in which case please aim to be there by 17h.
Departure day. The retreat finishes at 13h30 and you can expect to be in Central Amsterdam by 15h30.
We kindly request you to respect these arrival and departure times, so as not to miss important parts of the programme. If you have special circumstances, please contact email@example.com
Shared coach: The venue is in a rural location, so we advise everyone to book the shared coach for ease of getting there. It’s nice to travel with the group to the venue, and because it’s more cost-effective and less hassle than booking a train+taxi individually or driving a rental car. We suggest you book this at the same time as booking your place. If you need to make your own way to the venue, please let us know after booking.