Psychedelic Men's Circle: The Devouring Mother
- Wed 10th Oct 2018, 7pm – 9:30pm
- 8 MacKintosh Lane, London, UK
- Facebook event
- Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re going to be exploring the male relationship to our mothers.
Come along if you're brave enough.
~ ABOUT PSYCHEDELIC MENS CIRCLE ~
It’s clear that the images of adult manhood given by the popular culture are worn out - a man cannot depend on them. As many men have been figuring out, the models that men have been taught to live by do not actually work in real life.
This is a gathering for psychedelic creatures who identify as men to explore together what a man is or could be in our times.
Over the coming year, we will explore our experience of manhood including:
- Opportunities to drop the mask and connect with other men authentically and vulnerably
- Learning to be as comfortable in our bodies as we are in our heads
- Explore our relationship to the Feminine (Yin) and Masculine (Yang) both inside and outside of ourselves.
- Explore to the Archetypes of the King, Warrior, Lover and Magician.
- Help and challenge each-other to show up in the world more fully – a sons, fathers, brothers, lovers, friends and allies.
We especially welcome transgender men and non-binary humans who were assigned male at birth.
The workshop will be co-facilitated by Michael Matania, a meditation teacher and resilience specialist with the charity Mind.
This event is sold out
Missed out on tickets to Psychedelic Men's Circle: The Devouring Mother? Join the waitlist, and if we are able to issue more tickets, we'll get in touch. We'll also add you to our mailing list so you hear about future events.
Bought a ticket, but now can't make it?
List your ticket on Ticketswap