Posted Thu 8th Feb 2018, 12:06pm
Welcome to the February update!
1. Upcoming events
By the Psychedelic Society (in London unless stated otherwise):
- Mon 12th Feb: Psychedelic Breathwork
- Tue 13th Feb: Psychedelic Meditation #2
- Fri 16th Feb: All-Night Psychedelic Gong Bath
- Sun 18th Feb: Psychedelic Contact Improvisation
- Mon 19th Feb: Psychedelic Gong Bath: 19th Feb
- Wed 21st Feb: Psychedelic Yoga & Sound Meditation
- Mon 26th Feb: Psychedelic Gong Bath: 26th Feb
- Wed 28th Feb: Psychedelic Women's Circle
- Fri 23rd Feb: Psychedelic Integration Group
- Sat 17th Mar: Experiential Integration Workshop
- Sat 12th May: Experiential Integration Workshop
Want your event listed here? Submit it via the Psychedelic Society website.
2. Help us find a London HQ!
Now that we have events happening every week and a growing team, we’re looking for a space in London suitable as an events and office space. Suggestions are much appreciated, by reply to this email.
3. What’s hot on Facebook
- Our petition Psychedelics for Depression & Anxiety is approaching 5,000 signatures. Have you signed and shared?
- Norway’s Parliament votes to decriminalise all drug use
- Psychedelics create new communication pathways in the brain (video)
- Should everyone trip balls at least once in their lifetime?
- Magic mushrooms fight depression without ‘blunting’ emotion
- People from the cryptocurrency and psychedelic communities recently gathered for the first CryptoPsychedelic summit
4. Psychedelic Experience Weekends
The Psychedelic Society's Psychedelic Experience Weekends allow you to explore the transformative potential of psychedelics in a safe and legal environment. The psychedelic used at the weekends is the psilocybin-containing truffle. The weekends take place monthly in the Netherlands, where psilocybin truffles are legal, in groups of 13-20.
Some participants have little or no prior experience with psychedelics, whilst others may be relatively experienced yet are attracted by the group setting, and/or the idea of taking psychedelics in an intentional way at a potentially higher dose than before.
The next Experience Weekends will take place on:
- 2-4 March 2018 (3 days, sold out)
- 27-29 April 2018 (3 days)
- 25-28 May 2018 (4 days)
- 22-25 June 2018 (4 days)
We are now pleased to offer one-on-one preparation/integration sessions with our facilitators before/after participating in Experience Weekends. This gives you the opportunity to explore in more depth any topics which you might want to work with in ceremony, or to examine, process and integrate insights.
5. Play your part in the psychedelic renaissance
Become a Supporter by making a regular monthly donation to receive invitations to exclusive supporters-only events, priority booking to our more popular events, access to the supporters-only email group and the chance to influence the strategic direction of the Society.
Every monthly donation helps us produce more quality video and web content, organise more events, and grow the Experience Weekends programme. We also accept one-off donations by card, Paypal or Bitcoin.
Stefana and the Psychedelic Society team