Posted Sat 4th Nov 2017, 5:02pm
Welcome to the November update!
1. Upcoming events
By the Psychedelic Society:
- London, Wed 8th Nov: Psychedelic Women's Circle: Menstrual Power
- London, Thu 16th Nov: Toad Medicine (5-MeO-DMT) and the Entheogenic Experience
- London, Sat 18th Nov: Psychedelic Social: Psychedelics and Mental Health
- London, Tue 21st Nov: Shroomshop
- London, Wed 22nd Nov: Psychedelic Women'c Circle: Insecurity
- London, Tue 28th Nov: Shroomshop
- London, Wed 29th Nov: Psychedelic Silliness
- London, Sat 2nd Dec: Magic Carpet Party
- London, Wed 6th Dec: Psychedelic Women's Circle: Radical Self Love
- London, Thu 7th Dec: Psychedelic Cinema: TAWAI: A Voice From the Forest
- London, 3-5 Nov: Release’s 50th Anniversary: the Museum of Drug Policy
- London, Tue 7th Nov: The Psychedelic Revolution in Neuroscience with Prof David Nutt
- London, Thu 9th Nov: Getting High with the Most High: Drugs in the Bible
- London, Fri 10th Nov: Psychedelic Integration Group
- Bristol, Wed 15th Nov: The Power In Performance
- London, Fri 17th Nov: Science and Spiritual Practices - Dr Rupert Sheldrake
- London, Sat 17th Mar: Experiential Integration Workshops
Want your event listed here? Submit it via the Psychedelic Society website.
2. Psychedelic Experience Weekends
The Psychedelic Society's Psychedelic Experience Weekends allow you to explore the transformative potential of psychedelics in a safe and legal environment. The psychedelic used at the weekends is the psilocybin-containing truffle. The weekends take place monthly in the Netherlands, where psilocybin truffles are legal, in groups of 10-15.
Some participants have little or no prior experience with psychedelics, whilst others may be relatively experienced yet are attracted by the group setting, and/or the idea of taking psychedelics in an intentional way at a potentially higher dose than before.
The next Experience Weekends will take place on:
- 8-10 Dec 2017
- 5-7 January 2018
- 23-25 February 2018
- 2-4 March 2018
3. What’s hot on Facebook
- Psychedelics for Depression & Anxiety: Our petition to reschedule LSD and psilocybin is approaching 3,000 signatures. Sign the petition then email your MP
- Psilocybin is looking more and more like a potential wonder drug
- New research hints at the healing power of 5-MeO-DMT
- Neuropsychopharmacologist David Nutt on Alcohol, LSD, and Getting Sacked for His Findings
- Is microdosing LSD safer than taking antidepressants?
4. Support our work
Become a Supporter by making a regular monthly donation to receive invitations to exclusive supporters-only events, priority booking to our more popular events, access to the supporters-only email group and the chance to influence the strategic direction of the Society.
Every monthly donation helps us produce more quality video and web content, organise more events, and grow the Experience Weekends programme. We also accept one-off donations by card, Paypal or Bitcoin.With love,
Stephen and the Psychedelic Society team