Posted Tue 8th Nov 2016, 3:27pm
Welcome to the November update, and mushroom season!
1. Psychedelic Experience Weekends
“The weekend was one of the most profound, deeply moving and healing experiences of my life. It surpassed all my expectations. I felt very safe throughout the weekend, and the venue was well chosen.”
The Psychedelic Society's Psychedelic Experience Weekends are a means of having a safe, legal and affordable psychedelic experience in a setting conducive to mystical/spiritual experience. The psychedelic used at the weekends is the psilocybin-containing truffle. Weekends will take place regularly throughout 2017. Read more and apply2. Upcoming events
- London, Sat 12th Nov: Psychedelic Brunch: Every Saturday at Greenhouse
- Bristol, Sat 12th Nov: Psychedelics and Addiction: Film Screening, Talks + Discussion
- Birmingham, Sat 12th Nov: #NoDAPL Shamanic Circle For Standing Rock
- Edinburgh, Sun 13th Nov: Mindfulness / Psychedelic / Integration Art Workshop
- Birmingham, Thurs 17th Nov: Non-Recreational Use Of Banned Substances - Dr. Rebecca Askew
- London, Fri 25th Nov: Psychedelic Sensuality
- Brighton, Sat 26th Nov: Psychedelic Society of Brighton Launch: Psychedelic Healing with Ben Sessa, Rita Kočárová, Anna Waldstein and Stephen Reid
- London, Sun 27th Nov: Psychedelic Supper: The Magic of Mushrooms
- London, Sat 17th Dec: The Legal Regulation of Psychedelics – Join us for our next major event at London's beautiful Conway Hall in collaboration with Volteface. Tickets (£8 early bird/£10 standard) are selling fast!
- Canterbury, Tue 8th Nov: Psychedelic Magic - western occultism and entheogenics
- London, Fri 11th Nov: The LSD Psychotherapists
- London, Fri 18th Nov: Eyes of Albion: Art of the Psychedelic Press Exhibition
- Brighton, Wed 30th Nov: Angela Voss - "Education as Initiation"
- Crowdfunder for the The Psychedelic Colouring Book
- Crowdfunder for the The Psychedelic Museum Project
Stephen and the Psychedelic Society teamAppreciate our work? The Psychedelic Society is a registered non-profit organisation and we gratefully accept one-off and regular donations