You are invited to a circle of breathwork & intention
Look at the way you breathe as a reflection and expression of the way you live; how we breathe affects how we think and feel about life and vice versa; it is the breath that bridges our internal and external worlds. Our brains use 20-25% of our oxygen for nourishment but in today’s polluted environment and fast-paced living, we are not getting what we need to operate at our full potential, leading to diminished vitality and awareness.
The body is an archive of all we enter this world with as well as the experiences and traumas we may have encountered along the way. Blocks and stagnation in our bodies energy flow can cause discomfort, imbalance & dis-ease.
Conscious breath gives us an opportunity to access parts of ourselves that we may not see clearly or give attention to. Through the breath we have a chance to explore and delve into our unconscious or suppressed material, to retrieve hidden, forgotten or lost parts of ourselves. Through breathing we have chance to explore how both conscious and unconscious beliefs and memories can impact our life today. In this workshop you will learn that the breath is our medicine and working with it is a sure way of treating your body, mind and spirit to it’s most rich and healing superfood.
*** What to expect***
- An opportunity to connect to your body, mind and spirit through your breath and help improve emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
- Help clear and remove energy blockages and release tension on an emotional, physical and energetic level.
- Enhance mental clarity & self-awareness.
- Help you understand how to heal and rebalance your Chakras through intention and the healing power of the voice.
- Empowering tools and teachings to incorporate into your daily life to help create change, accessing and increasing your own capacity for self-healing.
***Investment: £25 (£15 first 15 tickets)
*** Location: Centre 151. 151 Whiston Road London E2 8GU
About the facilitators:
Hosted by Hannah & Hannah (Alchemy Of Breath graduates, working alongside Anthony Abbagnano and the Community Of Healing)
Hannah G is a yoga teacher and conscious breathwork practitioner, both uses an intuitive and compassionate approach holding space for you to journey with mind, body and spirit.
Hannah N has been on a profound journey with the voice since a young age and is deeply passionate about helping people explore the gift of their own voice and breath as a vehicle for healing.