- Mon 16th Apr 2018, 8pm – 10pm
- The Round Chapel Auditorium, Glenarm Road, London, UK
- Facebook event
Join us for a Psychedelic Gong Bath in the spectacular main theatre of the Round Chapel in Hackney, known for its incredible acoustics.
As you lie on a mat on the floor, gongs, Himalayan singing bowls and overtone singing will be used to weave a tapestry of sound.
The vibrations create a feeling of beeing 'bathed' or carried away into the space, with participants variously reporting powerful bodily sensations, a deep meditative state often accompanied by rich imagery and visions, or feelings of timeless nothingness, ecstasy and bliss.
Kat Bumbul/Sound Mysterium is experienced and gifted sound healer, working with therapeutic grade gongs, Himalayan singing bowls and her unique voice. She is also a ritualistic tea artist, creating sensuous tea meditations inspired by Chinese and Japanese ceremonies and Taoist and Zen philosophy.
More about Kat and her work: www.soundmysterium.com
- Doors open at 7.45pm for 8.15pm start and the session lasts over an hour.
- No entrance after 8.15pm please.
- Please bring a mat/mattress & a sleeping bag, and wear warm clothes and socks.
- Ceremonial cacao available before the gong bath (£5 cash).
- At the end of the bath, you are welcome to stay for tea (free).
(Please note, these events aren't designed for people to take psychedelics at. The Psychedelic Society does however organise 'Psychedelic Experience Weekends' - for more information, please visit http://psychedelicsociety.org.uk/experience-weekends)
There was an error processing the transaction
You have not be charged. Please refresh the page to try again.