Psychedelic Yoga & Sound Bath Meditation
- Wed 17th May 2017, 7:15pm – 8:45pm
- Eastbourne House Arts, Bullards Place, E2
Please read the following before purchasing your ticket:
Terms & Conditions
I understand that it is my responsibility to:
- Check with my doctor if I have any difficulties or concerns about my ability to participate in the Yoga class.
- Advise the Yoga tutor of any conditions which might affect my ability to take part in the yoga sessions
- Follow the advice given by my doctor and/or Yoga tutor.
I understand that Yoga includes physical movements, breathing exercises as well as relaxation, and meditation. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. Therefore, if I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture, continue to breathe smoothly and ask for support from the teacher.
I understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I therefore affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice Yoga. I understand that my Yoga teacher (Phil Richards) or The Psychedelic Society will not be liable in respect of any personal injury (including without limitation) that I may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending Psychedelic Yoga & Meditation sessions. Nor will they be liable in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury. Neither Phil Richards or The Psychedelic Society will be liable in respect of any personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after the sessions.